L’Abri en Ville is a non-profit organization that provides housing and community support to people with mental illness. Each of our ten apartments has three residents who are supported by a team of volunteers as well as professionals (coordinators) employed by L’Abri.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* upgrade and maintain databases and manage the office information system
* assist in maintaining communications with residents, staff and volunteers
* maintain records of the organization and its activities
* record donations
* assist with grant applications
* bilingual French and English, oral and written
* expertise in Microsoft Office programs, i.e. creating documents and spread sheets, basic * formatting and layout and email list management
* basic bookkeeping
* team player, flexible, able to multi-task, able to handle competing demands and deadlines, resourceful and a quick learner, attentive to detail
* familiarity with non-profit or community organizations an asset
POSITION & SALARY
* permanent/ part-time (4 days per week)
* $15/ hr
* Reporting to the lead coordinator
Posting Period: March 26-April 11, 2014
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Personnel Committee
Mail: L’Abri en Ville/2100 Marlowe Ave.,
Suite 650/Montreal, Quebec H4A 3L5
Subject: Personnel Committee
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
All are welcome to the Unitarian Church of Montreal located at 5035 Maisonneuve Boulevard West on Monday, March 17th, 2014 at 6pm for our annual general meeting.
The church is located 1 block east of Vendôme Metro Station.
The AGM is open to the public. Please RSVP.
514 932-2199 or firstname.lastname@example.org